Coyote dropped by the other day to interview me. Me! Look, Ma, I'm famous!
As promised, the queries, and their answers:
1. Briefly, but not too briefly, tell me why I am awesome.
Because you think a lot like me. Seriously, reading your blog and rants in other parts of the CyberSea, we seem to take much the same approach, even if we differ somewhat on the end results. Birds of a feather, dude. See you at TacoCon!
2. What is something about you that I don't know and would never guess?
I started college full-time at 14, part-time at 12. Graduated one of the youngest ever in the history of the University.
3. If you could take over the life of any person currently living on earth for as long as you wanted who would it be, why and for how long?
Wow, good question. Do I go for the boilerplate, cheesy answer of "powerful person, do some good" or "evil asshole, have some fun" like the rest of the herd? Perhaps I'd just take a page from "Heaven can Wait" and just be someone a bit more ordinary and see life from a different perspective. Maybe a child, or a new mother, or an old man near his end. Just to see what life looks like through Other Eyes. How long? Long enough to understand.
4. What do you want your last spoken words to be?
(You asked for it.)
5. What's the perviest thing you've ever done (did anyone really think I was going to get through five questions and not drag it into the gutter? really?)?
Do you really want to know the answer to that? You think my wife will let me tell you the whole story?? Put it to you this way: I'll never be able to order a certain "love-thy-partner by the seashore" drink in a bar without remembering the bewildered looks on the faces of that Scout troop.
And for the record, no, we did not stop.